PPC Coatings Polymorphic Polymers are highly modified rapid curing thermoset resins, applied to new and old concrete, steel, and fiberglass structures that require long lasting protection in severe corrosive and abrasive environments
RitePPC Overlay is a polyester based multi-layer bridge deck overlay system. Designed for rapid strength gain and easy application, which allows us to re-establish traffic safely within 2 hours at temperatures down to 50F. RitePPC Overlay is designed to seal concrete bridge decks , improve coefficient of friction and reduce salt and chemical damage to bridge decks. RitePPC Overlay conforms to the Specification AASHTO T-34 guidelines.
• Waterproofing and skid resistant overlays in concrete bridge decks, elevated slabs, parking decks and sidewalks.
• Grout for patching when mixed with an aggregate
• Low-modulus bonding agent
• Friction surface
• High early strength characteristics for both compression and tensile properties
• Low viscosity, low-modulus
• Can be applied on surface temperatures from -40 F to 140 F
• Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
• Chemically bonds to concrete
• Excellent weathering resistance
• Excellent bond to concrete, steel and asphalt
• Withstands Freeze / Thaw Cycles
• Co efficiency of expansion comparable to concrete
• Compatible with Polymer Overlays